- This event has passed.
Cook Out NYC: Ciderfeast!
August 6, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55 – $80
EscapeMaker.com joins Ciderfeast, a sophisticated outdoor cider event featuring the best regional, national and European ciders from more than a dozen cider makers pouring 30+ ciders as well as perfectly paired outdoor grillables and live entertainment. Taking place on the Manhattan waterfront at Solar One (Stuyvesant Cove Park – enter at East 23rd Street at the East River), Ciderfeast is your a mid-summer solution for those who cannot wait until the fall for NYC’s annual Cider Week. Features of Ciderfeast include:
- 10+ different regional cider makers pouring 30+ of their best ciders [full list TBA]
- Meat grilling stations
- Vegetarian grilling stations (veggie dogs/burgers and other innovative vegetarian grilled dishes)
- Live music and other entertainment TBA
- 3-hour General Admission or 4-hour VIP (early entry) available
Cidermakers expected to be in attendance (subject to change):
- Hudson Valley Farmhouse Cider – NY
- Big Apple Cider – NY
- Shacksbury – VT
- Original Sin – NY
- Austin Eastciders – TX
- E. Z. Orchards – OR
- Aspall – UK
- Craigie’s Irish cider – UK
- Ciders of Spain – Spain
- WineSellers LTD, Importers – Spain/France/UK
For press coverage from last year’s event, click here.
Children under 12 are always free with paying adult.